JPMorgan Chase has reached settlements with federal authorities who suspect that the bank ignored signs of Bernard L. Madoff’s vast Ponzi scheme, the New York Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Settles Power Market Manipulation Case
- Madoff Scandal Hits SoCal's Jewish Community
- JPMorgan Quarterly Earnings Jump 31
- Banks Criticized for Keeping Mortgage Litigation Reserves a Secret
- Mortgage Suit Settlements Could Hit $50 Billion
- JPMorgan Reveals Criminal, Civil Inquiries
- Updated: Wells Fargo Fires Exec in Malibu Mansion Case
- JPMorgan to Pay $1 Billion in Madoff Criminal Probe