Google today announced formation of the Open Automotive Alliance, a group of technology and automakers — including General Motors, Honda Motor, and chipmaker Nvidia — that want to customize Google’s mobile operating system for vehicles, Bloomberg BusinessWeek reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- GM Plays Legal Games With Its Recall Liability
- Mobile Ads Are the Future – They're Also Lousy
- Greenland Looks on Global Warming's Bright Side
- Can Cadiz Water Help Quench California?
- The Search for Monsanto's Rogue GMO Wheat
- Give Me Your Yuan
- Jay-Z's Freebies Off the Charts
- Will DirecTV and Dish Catch Cable’s Merger Fever?