DreamWorks's partnership with El Segundo tech company Fuhu has resulted in a tablet computer for children that the studio will work much like a cable channel, the New York Times reports. Check out the Business Journal's earlier coverage.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Fuhu is Nation’s Fastest Growing Private Company
- L.A. Tech Firms Top List of Fastest Growing Private Companies
- Fuhu Tops Inc. 5000
- Crucial Rule Is Delayed a Year for Obama’s Health Law
- TV Stations in Los Angeles to Share a Channel to Free Up Spectrum
- DreamWorks Animation Aiming Beyond Film With Events, New Media
- Google Pitches Online TV Service
- Disney Reported in Talks to Acquire Maker Studios