Walter S. Mossberg and Kara Swisher, founders of the conference and news business All Things Digital, start their new venture, ReCode, on Thursday, the New York Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Swisher and Mossberg 'Recode'
- NBCUniversal Makes Deal with AllThingsD Founders
- AllThingsD to Split with Dow Jones
- Finke vs. Deadline: Whose Brand Will Be Stronger?
- Vox Valued at $400 Million After Investment
- Disney to Introduce iTunes Tie-In
- NBCUniversal to Shut Down DailyCandy, Television Without Pity Sites
- Holder: Legal Pot Businesses Should Have Access to Banks