When a Rolls-Royce Holdings executive advocated remote-controlled cargo ships at an industry conference last May, the audience scoffed. But skeptics haven’t deterred the London-based maker of engines and turbines, Bloomberg BusinessWeek reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- AOL Blames Costly Pregnancies, Obamacare for 401(k) Cuts
- Will Firing Andrew Mason Save Groupon?
- The Food Truck Takes a Cruise
- Making Crime Pay, Over and Over Again
- How Office-Supply Retailers Became Quaint
- How Android Got Everywhere
- 'Frozen' Dress the Hottest Gown in Town
- Letting Companies Hack the Hackers