An emotional new documentary traces the fall of leading visual-effects house Rhythm & Hues and is packed with information that explains the problematic VFX business model, the Hollywood Reporter says.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Rhythm & Hues Studios Has Found a Bidder
- Judge Approves Interim Loan for Rhythm & Hues
- Visual Effects Firm Sees Future in Diversification
- VFX Workers Protest During Obama Visit
- Prime Focus Emerges as Bidder for Rhythm & Hues
- Rhythm & Hues to File For Bankruptcy Protection
- JS Communications Pulls Bid for Rhythm & Hues
- Rhythm & Hues Buyer Tied to Prana Studios