Today will be a landmark day for the Los Angeles Dodgers because their new cable network will debut. But as the Los Angeles Times reports, so far only Time Warner Cable -- which is partnering with the team on SportsNet LA -- is carrying the channel in this region. Read the Business Journal’s earlier story.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Time Warner Agrees to Arbitration in Dodgers Dispute
- Dodger Fans Hit the Bars Amid SportsNet LA Dispute
- Dodgers TV Debacle Hurting Time Warner
- Lawmakers Want FCC to Umpire Dodgers Fight
- Cox Cable Strikes Deal for Lakers Channel
- DirecTV Reaches Deal with Time Warner Cable for Lakers Channel
- Time Warner Strikes Out in Dodgers Channel Talks
- Dodgers and TWC Hope to Avoid Replay of Houston Mess