The chairman of the Assembly's Health Committee has introduced "emergency legislation" to undo a law that has angered the restaurant and bar industries by requiring food preparers to use gloves or utensils when handling ready-to-eat food, Southern California Public Radio reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 'Coffee Renaissance' Hits L.A.
- Southbound Jamzilla Ahead
- How Film Flight Has Affected Angelenos
- How Long Could California's Drought Last?
- Edison Execs Sell Stock After Proposed Rate Deal
- Casino Bus Boom Creates Challenge for Regulators
- L.A. Schools See Steep Increase in Filming Revenue
- Are Southland Homes Any Safer Now Than Before Northridge?