The Long Beach Press-Telegram looks at how tourism became Long Beach’s biggest industry behind manufacturing, generating nearly 7,000 jobs with a payroll of $171 million.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Trade Rep Backs Trans-Pacific Partnership
- Long Beach Transit to Rebid Electric Bus Contract
- Boeing to Close C-17 Facility in 2015
- Long Beach Port Breaks Ground on Bridge Replacement
- Plea for Change of Heart
- Port Construction Led to Thousands of New Jobs
- Albertsons to Close Nearly a Dozen Southland Stores
- Virgin Galactic to Build Satellite Launcher in Long Beach