Insurance giant Anthem Blue Cross has stretched its lead over rival Blue Shield of California in the state's health care exchange, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Anthem Spurns State's Small-Business Exchange
- Obamacare Enrollees in California Hit Million Mark
- Kaiser Tops State’s Health Insurance Market
- Health Insurers Owe Small Firms Millions in Rebates
- Blue Shield May Take City Contract from Anthem
- Few Making Money on Obamacare
- Anthem Signs Up Most Californians Under Health Law
- Online Medical Records on Way to California