The building housing the famed Stinking Rose restaurant on La Cienega Boulevard’s Restaurant Row is for sale for nearly $18.3 million, the Los Angeles Times reports. The building hasn’t changed hands for nearly 70 years, and the restaurant's future is unclear.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Stinking Rose Site Sold, May Bloom Anew
- Restaurant Site Could Serve Up Big Development
- Santa Monica Antique Mall Acquired
- Sunset La Cienega Project Starts
- Office Building Near LAX to Be Converted to Hotel
- Jack Warner Building in Beverly Hills Sold
- Chinese Firm Buys Yamashiro Site in Hollywood Hills
- Rodeo's Gucci Building Sold for $100 Million