Jamzilla, which ended early this morning, was the final extended closure of the northbound lanes on the 405 Freeway through the Sepulveda Pass. Only one more two-day shutdown is needed on the southbound lanes at a date that's as yet undecided, Southern California Public Radio reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 'Coffee Renaissance' Hits L.A.
- Bill Would Undo California's 'Glove Law'
- How Film Flight Has Affected Angelenos
- How Long Could California's Drought Last?
- L.A. Schools See Steep Increase in Filming Revenue
- Casino Bus Boom Creates Challenge for Regulators
- Edison Execs Sell Stock After Proposed Rate Deal
- Dodgers President Optimistic About TV Channel