Two of five northbound lanes on the 405 Freeway closed during "Jamzilla" reopened to commuters early Monday, officials said. The Los Angeles Times reports that the entire freeway is on schedule to reopen Tuesday at 6 a.m.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Hollywood Intersection Closed After Second Water Main Break
- Harbor Freeway Chaos
- Vice President Biden’s Visit Will Cause Closures Today
- Northbound 110 Closed After Massive Downtown Fire
- Southbound Jamzilla Ahead
- Northbound 405 Carpool Lane Opening
- Jamzilla Debuts This Weekend
- Metro to Pay Additional $300M for 405 Widening