Jiah Rhea Chung is suspected of embezzling nearly $140,000 from a foundation set up to help needy students at Los Angeles Trade-Technical College, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Trade Tech Foundation Director Quits
- L.A. Art Dealer Accused of Scamming Michael Ovitz
- Burglars Hit Homes of Times Subscribers
- Former Pasadena Employee Accused of Embezzling $6 Million
- Warrants Required for Cell Phone Searches
- LAUSD to Double Staff Working on iPad Plan
- Former Union Exec Convicted of Stealing
- Foster Care Agency Directors Charged With Embezzlement