While Asia may be the hot spot for economic growth, private jet manufactures are looking to the U.S. to drive big orders as the world's largest economy turns a corner, CNBC reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Survey: U.S. Less Competitive Globally
- 'Dr. Doom' Gets Bullish on Global Economy
- Survey: Americans Still Bummed About Economy
- Focus on Growth, Zell Says
- Pimco's El-Erian: ‘New Normal' Still Not Over
- Slow Growth Aside, Jobs Data Suggest Improvement
- GM to Make Cars That Detect Distracted Driving
- Report: China to Overtake U.S. Economy, Maybe This Year