Forecasters say that despite some rain here and there, it looks like California will stay dry for some time, the Los Angeles Times reports. Southern California Public Radio looks at whether the Golden State could be facing a "mega-drought" the likes of which haven't been seen here since the Middle Ages.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 'Coffee Renaissance' Hits L.A.
- Bill Would Undo California's 'Glove Law'
- Southbound Jamzilla Ahead
- How Film Flight Has Affected Angelenos
- Casino Bus Boom Creates Challenge for Regulators
- Edison Execs Sell Stock After Proposed Rate Deal
- L.A. Schools See Steep Increase in Filming Revenue
- Sparks Owner Drops Team