Private companies created 175,000 new positions in January, a bit lower than expected but in keeping with the pace of job creation over the past two years, CNBC reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Job Creation Accelerates
- Job Numbers Up in June
- Job Growth Looking OK
- Private Sector Added More Than 200,000 Jobs Last Month
- Fewer Jobs Cut in February But Layoffs Still High
- Consumer Prices Make Record Drop
- Jobs Report Too Weird to Just Blame the Weather
- Home Construction Soars, Mortgage Applications Fall Amid Uncertainty