The Peninsula Beverly Hills has launched a new “remarkable spirits menu” that includes a $40,000 bottle of Cognac, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Vending Machine Uses Facial Recognition to Shame You
- Go Ahead, Have a Double-Double
- Blue Bottle Coffee Scoops Up L.A. Firms
- Make Way for Whole Foods Downtown
- Freehand and Broken Shaker Cause a Stir Downtown
- Hamburger Hamlet Founder Harry Lewis Dies
- Raul Martinez Sr., Founder of King Taco, Dies
- Sriracha Rooster Invades Pop Culture