Every week the Los Angeles Business Journal asks readers their views on a variety of business and economic issues. A running tally is available on the site and later will be published in the Commentary section of our print edition. Our latest poll is available on the bottom right column of our home page.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- READER POLL: Should employees who earn tips be paid a lower hourly wage than untipped workers?
- Poll: The retail sector is taking root in downtown Los Angeles. What is the biggest impediment to you shopping downtown now?
- Poll: If you have a family business, have you planned for succession?
- Poll: What do you think Paula Schneider’s biggest challenge is in stepping into the top management role at American Apparel?
- Poll: If restaurants raised prices 10 percent across the board to pay for higher minimum wages, would you dine out less?
- Poll: Do you think vaping should be banned from public spaces?
- Poll: Is hiring sales reps to sell online ads an outdated way to compete in 2015?
- Poll: Would you be more interested in boxing if matches were shorter, or resulted in more knockouts?