Sixteen months after its debut, the Long Beach Register published its final issue over the weekend and will close, marking the latest chapter in a saga of cutbacks by the Orange County Register’s parent company Freedom Communications, the Long Preach Press Telegram reports. Read more about the changes at Freedom in the Los Angeles Business Journal.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Jenni Rivera Was a Rare Voice
- Port Truckers End Strike
- Tentative Port Agreement Reached
- News of the Week
- Port Employers Under Fire for Suspending Ship Unloading
- Tourism Keeps Long Beach Workforce Humming
- Long Beach Slams L.A. Panel's Port Merger Proposal
- Long Beach City Hall East to Become Urban Lofts