As the White House weighs the appropriate response to the hacking attack on Sony Pictures, officials from North Korea's National Defense Commission, which is headed by the country's leader Kim Jong Un, said its military was ready to fight America “in all war spaces including cyber warfare space” if the United States seeks vengeance for the hacking, NPR reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Before Sony Hack, NSA Breached North Korea
- Sony Attack Came From North Korea
- Charlie Hebdo a Hot Seller; Al Qaeda Claims Responsibility
- Jobless Claims Dip and Job Growth Picks Up
- Sony Studio Chief Steps Down
- State of the Union: Obama’s 2015 Agenda
- Sony Hack an Inside Job, Security Firm Says
- Following ‘Interview,’ North Korea Stops Showing Russian, Chinese Films