Once hearings resume next year, a major creditor of bankrupt San Bernardino will push against a deal the city reached with Calpers in November that will see the pension fund paid in full, a source familiar with the creditor's strategy told Reuters on Thursday.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- San Bernardino Defaults on $10 Million in Payments
- Calpers to Appeal San Bernardino Bankruptcy Eligibility
- Calpers Defends Pension Benefits While Risking Losses
- Investigators: Downtown Fire Was Arson
- American Airlines, US Airways Unveil $11 Billion Merger
- FTC Comes to Tesla's Defense
- CalPERS Gains Grew in 2012
- Cities' Disputes with CalPERS Have Ramifications