Apple Inc. halted online sales of its products to Russia today due to extreme fluctuations in the country’s currency, the ruble, which lost as much as 19 percent today, Bloomberg reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife Outlook Down; Growth a Concern
- Falling Ruble Spurs Russian Spending
- Mt. Gox Finds $116 Million of Bitcoins in Old 'Wallet'
- Apple’s iPhone: The New International Currency
- Oil Jumps as Fighting Stops Exports
- U.S. Leads World in Oil Production
- Bitcoin Derivatives Sprout as Regulators Play Catch-Up