Belvedere Vodka has signed on to co-star in the next James Bond movie, “Spectre.” The deal, which involves three firms with rights to the Bond brand – Eon Productions, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios and Sony Pictures Entertainment – will include product placement, worldwide advertising campaigns, limited-edition bottles with 007 themes and a drink named the Belvedere Spectre martini, the New York Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Shaken 007 Producers Put James Bond on Ice
- Studios Weighing Schemes To Capture James Bond
- Hollywood Looks to 2015 to Revive Weak Box Office
- Luxury Watches 2017: Omega Launches Bond-Inspired Timepiece
- MGM Receives $1 Billion Credit Facility
- Lions Gate Execs Call MGM Merger 'Natural Fit'
- MGM Admits It's Looking for a Buyer