Culver City’s Woven Digital, which operates more than a dozen dude-centric websites like BroBible and Uproxx, announced on Thursday that it has raised $18 million in Series A funding, TechCrunch reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Woven Digital Wheels Out $18 Million
- Woven Digital Scores Dime Magazine
- Digital Publisher Woven Acquires News Site Uproxx
- Silicon Beach Report June 30: Disney to Buy $3.5 Billion Stake in Online MLB
- Leaders in Law 2018: In-House Counsel Nominees - Matthew Polesetsky
- Silicon Beach Report July 13: Alcohol Delivery Service Saucey Raises $5.4 Million
- Silicon Beach Report Nov. 1: Snapchat Ramping Up Hiring Ahead of IPO
- Silicon Beach Report Nov. 4: Snapchat Founders Add Share to Maintain Control After IPO