Dunkin’ Donuts opened one of its latest California stores today in Long Beach, with just as much fanfare as openings elsewhere in Los Angeles County. The new location drew long lines of people waiting to sample the East Coast chain’s goods, the Long Beach Press Telegram reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Dunkin Donuts Begins L.A. Expansion
- Port Employers Under Fire for Suspending Ship Unloading
- Big Crowds for … Dunkin' Donuts?
- Tentative Port Agreement Reached
- Long Beach City Hall East to Become Urban Lofts
- Long Beach’s City Council Delays Decision on JetBlue Customs Facility
- Carson Can’t Join Rail Yard Lawsuit
- Ports Using USC Software to Beef Up Security