Merck & Co. announced today that it had agreed to acquire all of the outstanding shares of Cubist Pharmaceuticals for $9.5 billion, including the assumption of debt, the New York Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Agrees to $17 Billion Mortgage Settlement
- Burger King to Buy Tim Horton
- Bank of America Reaches Record Settlement
- Merck Sells Consumer Care Business to Bayer
- Hertz to Buy Dollar Thrifty
- Candy Crush Maker Seeks $7.6B Valuation in IPO
- Carlyle in $3.3 Billion Deal for Getty Images
- Some Investors Want Troubled Mortgages