Ronald Chapman, the head of California’s Public Health Department, which was recently criticized for failing to investigate thousands of nursing home complaints, is stepping down from his post at the end of January, the Sacramento Bee reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Oversight of Alcohol Businesses Weakened
- Former Regional Water District Manager Fined Over Gifts
- ‘Bridezilla’ Charged with Insurance Fraud
- Key Figure in Corruption Scheme Kills Himself Before Trial
- Pensions Safe in Stockton Bankruptcy Ruling
- Calderon Scandal Puts Film Credit in Spotlight
- Assembly Votes Against Aliso Canyon Relief Bill
- State Lawmakers Reach Deal on Minimum Wage