Los Angeles International Airport accounted for 76 percent of regional air traffic in September, the highest level in 25 years, according to a report presented to the Ontario International Airport Authority board. The market share of four out of the five other commercial airports in the area shrunk, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Passenger Traffic at LA-Area Airports Up in 2018
- Local Airport Passenger Volume Mixed in September: LAX, Ontario Up, Long Beach Down
- L.A. Councilman Calls for Hearings on Airport Settlement
- Ontario Airport Passenger Traffic Jumped 11 Percent in January
- LAX Passenger Traffic Up 1% in First Half of 2019, Ontario Up 6.5%
- Passenger Traffic Up 10 Percent at Ontario Airport
- Audit: L.A. Overstated Worth of Ontario Airport
- Airport Ownership to Revert to Ontario