A group of hackers may be attempting to gain an edge on Wall Street by targeting chief financial officers, advisory firms and others involved in mergers and acquisitions, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile's MetroPCS Deal Is Threatened
- Sprint Replaces CEO, Gives Up T-Mobile Chase
- Hackers Hit Financial Times
- Google to Explore Human Anatomy
- Symantec: Antivirus Software Is 'Dead'
- CEO Admits Spending Missing Client Money
- Time Warner Looks to Vice to Boost Struggling News Channel
- Probe Targets Firms that Process Payments for Online Lenders