The FBI confirmed Monday that it has opened an investigation into the hack of Sony Pictures Entertainment's internal network and email systems, KPCC reports. Hackers leaked several of the studio’s yet-to-be-released films to file-sharing sites.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Sony Execs: ‘The Interview’ is ‘Desperately Unfunny’
- Months After Sony Hack, Employees Still Deal With Identity Theft
- Sony Cancels Release of ‘The Interview’ After Hacker Threats
- Hackers Leak Sony Salaries
- High Drama in Treasure Trove of Sony Emails
- Sony Hack Settlement Approved
- Hack Attacks to Cost Sony
- Sony Pictures Reaches Settlement