Valley Industry & Commerce Association, a San Fernando Valley business group, delayed voting Thursday on Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti’s soon-to-be-unveiled plan to hike the city’s minimum wage to $13.25 an hour by 2017, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Biden Backs Garcetti’s Minimum Wage Hike
- Garcetti Plans to Raise Minimum Wage to $13.50
- Higher Minimum Wage for Hotel Workers?
- Santa Monica, West Hollywood to Consider Wage Hikes
- L.A. Business Groups Brace for Another Legislative Defeat
- L.A. Chamber Opposes Garcetti Plan to Hike Minimum Wage
- Garcetti Prepares for Another Run
- Santa Monica Wage Hike Could Exempt Unions