The leaders of Los Angeles Unified School District rallied in front of Manual Arts Senior High School on Tuesday to champion softer disciplinary tactics that focus on keeping students out of the criminal justice system, The Daily News reported.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Los Angeles Teachers Rally for Raises, Smaller Classes
- LAUSD Fires Woman Who Oversaw Troubled Software
- IPad Learning Foiled by Technical Difficulties
- Pay Raise for Teachers
- Teachers Union Takes Step Toward Strike That Could Close LAUSD Schools
- LAUSD iPad Contract to be Re-Bid
- Software Problems Lead to LAUSD Hiring Freeze
- May March