El Segundo’s DirecTV and Dish Network of Colorado have formed a partnership named D2 Media Sales with plans to leverage voter data and sell targeted ads to political campaigns, the Los Angeles Times said.
Check out the Business Journal’s previous article about the partnership.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Sale of Riverside Newspaper in Danger?
- Wienerschnitzel Founder John Galardi Dies
- Jacobs Engineering Moving to Texas
- PUC President Removes Himself from PG&E Proceedings
- L.A.'s Business Tax Holiday Extended
- American Apparel Begins Laying Off Employees
- L.A. Homeless Organizations to Receive $214 Million
- Paramount Lifer A.C. Lyles Dies