Landlords and tenants alike are asking Los Angeles officials to grant an amnesty to allow residences that have been illegally converted into apartments to become legal, the Los Angeles Times said.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Residents Must Vacate CIM Building
- Audit: L.A. Overstated Worth of Ontario Airport
- Los Angeles May Aid Hotel Builders
- Make ‘Bootlegged’ Apartments Legal, Some Say
- Will Sunset and Gordon Ruling Force Tenants Out?
- ‘No’ to Airbnb in Hollywood
- ‘No’ to Bullet Train Route
- Former Lobbyist, Wife Accused of Embezzlement