Valencia pharmaceuticals concern MannKind has a $925 million global agreement with Paris’ Sanofi to sell and market Afrezza, the inhalable insulin drug that received FDA approval less than two months ago, Bloomberg said.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Afrezza Now Available in U.S.
- Air Goes Out of Inhalable Insulin on Wall Street
- MannKind Narrows Loss
- MannKind Looking to Sell Itself?
- MannKind Shares Plunge With End of Sanofi Deal
- Survey of Doctors Has MannKind Breathing Easy
- MannKind Soars after FDA Approves Study Design
- Inhalable Insulin Has Investors Breathing Heavy