A judge ruled Wednesday that Carson officials waited too long to join the city of Long Beach and others in the lawsuit filed against the city of Los Angeles over the potential environmental impacts of BNSF Railway’s planned Southern California International Gateway, the Long Beach Press-Telegram reported. BNSF wants to build a $500 million rail yard near the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- BNSF Seeks to Overturn Judge’s Decision to Halt Rail Yard’s Expansion
- Track Grows Longer for Rail Yard Project at Port
- BNSF Rail Yard Project Approved
- Long Beach Groups Draw Line on Rail Yard Project
- Judge Orders New Environmental Review for Major Railyard Project at Port of L.A.
- Trains in Vain?
- Training Site?
- Vehicle-Sharing Service Taps Electric SUV Buzz