Bank of America will pay almost $17 billion to end federal investigations into its selling of mortgage securities prior to the recession, the New York Times said.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of America Reaches Record Settlement
- Justice Department Seeks Mortgage Deal with BofA
- Banks Criticized for Keeping Mortgage Litigation Reserves a Secret
- Citigroup to Pay $7 Billion Mortgage Settlement
- Blackstone Thrives in Ireland
- VMware to Buy AirWatch for $1.18 Billion
- T-Mobile and Sprint Zeroing In on a $32 Billion Merger
- Banking for Low-Income Depositors