A Russian crime organization has obtained some 1.2 billion password and user name combinations from more than 420,000 websites, the New York Times reported.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Alibaba Investing Big in U.S. Companies
- Virtual Reality Grows Up
- www.computer.crime: E-Crime and What To Do About It
- Reverse Mortgages Pitfalls May Pass to Heirs
- China and Russia Sign Natural Gas Deal
- Hackers Release a Database of Snapchat Photos, Including Nudes
- Computer Experts Form Startup to Fight ‘Botnet’
- Influential Women in Accounting: Firms that Refer to Trade Secrets in Annual Reports Increase Risk of Cyber Attacks