Insurers Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield are preparing an online medical records system called Cal Index that could contain health records for some 9 million Californians, the Los Angeles Times reported.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Few Making Money on Obamacare
- Blue Shield May Take City Contract from Anthem
- Anthem Widens Lead on Exchange Enrollments
- Health Insurers Owe Small Firms Millions in Rebates
- Anthem Signs Up Most Californians Under Health Law
- Obamacare Enrollees in California Hit Million Mark
- Anthem Scolded, UnitedHealth Praised on Rates
- Blue Shield Under the Microscope