Time Warner Cable has lowered its revenue projections as the cable company has thus far been unable to sell SportsNet LA, the only channel for local Los Angeles Dodgers broadcasts, to other carriers, according to the Los Angeles Times.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Lawmakers Want FCC to Umpire Dodgers Fight
- Time Warner Agrees to Arbitration in Dodgers Dispute
- Many Fans Shut Out of Dodger Channel
- Time Warner Strikes Out in Dodgers Channel Talks
- Dodger Fans Hit the Bars Amid SportsNet LA Dispute
- DirecTV Reaches Deal with Time Warner Cable for Lakers Channel
- Time Warner Slashes Price for Dodgers Channel
- Cox Cable Strikes Deal for Lakers Channel