Time Warner Inc. said its first-quarter profit soared as revenue across all segments jumped, including double-digit growth from its Warner Bros. movie business, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- WellPoint Reports Lower Profit, But Raises Outlook
- Charter to TWC Shareholders: Just Say No
- Warner Bros. on a Caped Crusade
- Office Depot to Close 400 U.S. Stores
- BlackRock Earnings Climb
- Lehman Creditors to Get Additional $17.9 Billion
- King Digital Says New Mobile Games Boosted Sales
- WellPoint Raises Earnings Outlook