Federal Trade Commission officials said Thursday they oppose banning automakers such as Tesla from selling cars directly to consumers, Reuters reports. The Associated Press reports that Tesla CEO Elon Musk was paid less than $70,000 last year but could get more later.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Employment: Jobless Claims Edge Higher; Service Firms Boost Hiring
- Economic Activity Roundup
- German Automakers Announce Recalls
- Deal Allows Tesla to Sell Cars in Ohio
- Google Emerges From FTC Probe Relatively Unscathed
- Feds Close Investigation of Tesla Battery Fires
- Google Invades Siri's Turf
- Japan Bumps China