Drivers in the U.S. are facing rising gasoline prices ahead of summer-vacation season, just as refiners here are shipping more gas to other countries, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Ukraine Crisis Roils Global Markets
- Ad Dollars Flow to Pirated Video Sites
- Actuaries Struggle With U.S. Health Law
- Yelp's Deal With Yahoo Has Small Businesses Crying Foul
- As Wage Debate Rages, Some Have Made the Shift
- Stockbrokers Failed to Disclose Red Flags
- Jindal Proposes Alternative to Affordable Care Act
- Sebelius to Exit HHS