The Beverly Hills Courier has been sold to Paula Kent Meehan, a former hair-care products executive turned philanthropist, the Los Angeles Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Redken Founder, Courier Owner Paula Kent Meehan Dies at 82
- Investment Group Buys Beverly Hills Courier from Meehan Trust
- Small Paper Has Big Voice
- News of the Week
- Former Merv Griffin HQ Sold to Kuwait
- Bakery Workers Protest Alleged $2 an Hour Pay
- Digital Media Exec Looks to Connect With Buyer
- Low on Income, but Living in Beverly Hills