Bank of America said it swung to a first-quarter loss as results were hurt by $6 billion in legal charges and slumping mortgage originations, the Wall Street Journal reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Demand for Home Loans Plunges
- More Big Drug Company Deals Emerge
- Ukraine Crisis Roils Global Markets
- Booming Business in Block Trades Faces New Risk
- Yellen: Job Market Far From Normal
- Carlyle Hires Away Dimon Protégé from J.P. Morgan
- AT&T Approaches DirecTV About Acquisition
- Deals Reshape Novartis, Glaxo