Science Channel has named Rita Mullin, an 18-year Discovery Communications veteran who has been executive vice president of programming and development at Oprah Winfrey Network, as its new general manager, the Wrap reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Five Reasons OWN Is Up
- Winfrey Agrees to Host Show on Her New Network
- Oprah Hires Eli Broad's Investment Manager
- Oprah Winfrey Network Slow to Get Off the Ground
- Oprah Winfrey Network Seeks Subscription Fees
- Oprah Winfrey to Become CEO of OWN
- Winfrey’s Cable Channel Turns Around Financially
- Oprah Winfrey Network Cuts Payroll