Medicare paid almost 4,000 doctors and medical professionals more than $1 million apiece in 2012, including seven who received more than $10 million, Bloomberg News reports. One Florida ophthalmologist was paid $21 million.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Hefty Plane Tab
- Cop Retires With Nearly Half-Million Dollar Payout
- Millionaires Got $80 Million in Jobless Aid in Recession
- Jobless Claims Unexpectedly Decline
- SEC Said to Scrutinize Private Equity on Share of Payout
- Job Openings Fell in September
- Toilets in Sweden Cleaned by Unemployed Greeks
- Jobless Claims at Highest Level in Nine Months