Goldman Sachs Group Inc. is considering shutting down Sigma X, one of the world's largest private stock-trading venues, sources tell the Wall Street Journal.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Back to Basics for Two Wall Street Powerhouses
- Report: Airbnb to Seek Up to $500 Million
- Airbnb Valued at $10 Billion
- Takeovers Put Fuel in Stocks' Empty Tank
- More Big Drug Company Deals Emerge
- Report: J. Crew, Fast Retailing Merger Talks Break Down
- Investors Breathe Life Into European Banks' Bad Loans
- Investors Sue 12 Banks, Allege Conspiracy to Rig Forex Markets