Boutique investment bank Moelis & Co., the boutique investment bank, disclosed today that it was seeking to raise more than $211 million in its coming initial public offering, the New York Times reports.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Justice Department Seeks Mortgage Deal with BofA
- T-Mobile and Sprint Zeroing In on a $32 Billion Merger
- BofA Agrees to $17 Billion Mortgage Settlement
- Blackstone Thrives in Ireland
- Banking for Low-Income Depositors
- Google Invests in Free Credit Score Company
- Banks Criticized for Keeping Mortgage Litigation Reserves a Secret
- Tobacco Firms to Merge